Typical social media posts from alcohol brands were empty and vacuous, involving unrelatable stereotypical depictions of their target audience. Palm Bay needed to break free from the category tropes to create meaningful engagement with its female target audience on digital and social.
Real, relatable content inspired by genuine female friendships can create a more meaningful connection with the target audience and elevate Palm Bay's brand image.
Collaborate with 25+ female content creators to produce 150+ original artworks, drawing inspiration from Palm Bay and genuine female friendships. Leverage National Best Friend Day as a digital activation, commissioning artists to design Best Friend Day cards for Palm Bay fans to share.
- Helped create, pitch, and execute the content creator model
- Managed the execution, scheduling, and posting of content strategy
- Helped coordinate and manage creator briefs
- Ensured client strategic and creative alignment
- 50%+ lift in Palm Bay social engagement over the campaign
- More meaningful social engagement
- Over 150 Palm Bay inspired original artworks with full usage rights
- More effective and more cost-effective than traditional approaches to social
Sydney Allen Ash (Strategist)
Patrick Silverio (Account Manager)
If this case study resonated with you and you'd like to discover how I can bring value to your organization, please don't hesitate to reach out.